
Well I try not to think about you
And I know I can get on without you
But it all seems to be so hollow
Maybe you'll come back tomorrow
And when they make you feel like you're no one
And when they make you feel like you just don't matter
You gotta get back on a good one
You don't need this at all
Don't let it get you down .
Don't let it break your spirit
Keep your head in the clouds
Like a star
Am I out of my head or something?
Am I beating' myself up all over nothing?
Does it all have to be so much trouble?
Is it all just because of you?
And when they make you feel like you're no one
And when they make you feel like you just don't matter
You gotta get back on a good one
You don't need this at all
Don't let it get you down
Don't let it break your spirit
Keep your head in the clouds
Like a star
Don't let it get you down
Don't let it break your spirit
Keep on telling yourself
You're a star
Don't let it get you down
Don't let it break your spirit
Keep your head in the clouds
Like a star
Don't let it get you down
Don't let it break your spirit
Keep on telling yourself
You're a star
Keep on telling yourself
You're a star
Keep on telling yourself
You're a star
Keep on telling yourself
You're a star
Gw juga suka lagunya james blunt, ya haha ada alasan tersendiri sih. dan gw paling suka lagu kesukaannya 'dia'. kayaknya gw banget nih lagu, hehe :)
Tears and Rain - James Blunt
How I wish I could surrender my soul;Shed the clothes that become my skin;
See the liar that burns within my needing.
How I wish I'd chosen darkness from cold.
How I wish I had screamed out loud,
Instead I've found no meaning.
I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.
How I wish I could walk through the doors of my mind;
Hold memory close at hand,
Help me understand the years.
How I wish I could choose between Heaven and Hell.
How I wish I would save my soul.
I'm so cold from fear.
I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.
Far, far away; find comfort in pain.
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.
Ini really-really my fave song. ntar kalo gw nikah, suami gw mesti nyanyi lagu ini, haha.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And You're the perfect thing to see.
And you play your card, but it's kinda cute.
Ah, When you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true.
Cause you can see it when I look at you.
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.
And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
Cause you're my everything.
yeah, yeah
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
kalo lagu yang ini ngingetin gw suka inget senior gw yang sempet gw taksir waktu SMA, haha :D
tapi akhirnya lagu ini tetep didedikasikan buat 'dia' yang waktu itu juga ada disaat senior gw nyanyi lagu ini. jadi inget tampangnya 'dia' haha :D
She, had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She, always belonged to someone else
I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay a while
And she will be loved
she will be loved
Tap on my window knock on my door, I
Want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore
It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
Call anytime you want
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay a while
And she will be loved
Yeah she will be loved
And she will be loved
Yeah she will be loved
I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she, falls
Ohhhhhhhh
Tap on my window knock on my door, I
Want to make you feel beautiful...
I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay a while
And she will be loved
Yeah she will be loved
And she will be loved
Yeah she will be loved
He's, gonna, try, so hard, to say, (yeah, yeah) goodbye
He's, gonna, try, so hard, to say goodbye.


No comments:
Post a Comment